Join us for Art in Residence: Vivid
Saturday, April 28, 7-10 p.m.
at the York County Agricultural & Industrial Museum
21st annual spring fundraising gala featuring a one-night only installation of privately-owned artwork from personal collections. Celebration also includes:
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages and fantastic appetizers and hors d’oeuvres by GingerBabies Catering.
- Rarely-seen original artworks from private collections, on loan for this one-night-only viewing event.
- Opportunity to be transformed and adorned by airbrush artists from Philadelphia-based Art in Residence favorites “peanutbutter”.
- Live Body Painting Performance by Innovative Skin Body Art – watch live models evolve into living works of art.
- Aortic Valve will create a masterpiece of sound, starting mellow & moving into a party vibe later in the night.
- Live Art-Making Silent Auction – observe artists creating works of art from start to finish right in front of you, and bid on the pieces as they are created.
- Local Artist Marketplace – chat with area artists, and perhaps add some new works to your personal art collection.
- Photo Booth with colorful accessories and fun arts-related props to pose with, you can even print out a memento to take home.
- Raffle / Live Auction / Silent Auction – there will be many ways to win wonderful items and experiences at the event, from a raffle for a set of stunning, 18kt rose gold, moonstone, gemstone, and diamond errings from Moyer Jewelers (value $2,880.00); to live auctions for unique experiences, to an array of silent auction items you can bid on throughout the evening.
Suggested attire: Snappy Casual to Party Fabulous!
Event proceeds support our outreach programs, such as free summer art camps, creative activities for at-risk youth, and free educational art exhibits in our gallery.
Tickets are $75 per person in advance. Tickets are still available at $85 at the door. Please join us!