Art in Residence 2019
Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 7-10 p.m.
at the York County Agricultural & Industrial Museum
Creative York’s annual spring fundraising gala featuring a one-night only installation of privately-owned artwork from personal collections.
Celebration also included:
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages and fantastic appetizers and hors d’oeuvres.
- Rarely-seen original artworks from private collections, on loan for this one-night-only viewing event.
- Several creative interactive activity stations and entertainment.
- Music and dancing, with audio/visual inspiration from Aortic Valve.
- Live Art-Making Silent Auction – observe artists creating works of art from start to finish right in front of you, and bid on the pieces as they are created.
- Local Artist Marketplace – chat with area artists, and perhaps add some new works to your personal art collection.
- Photo Booth with colorful accessories and fun arts-related props to pose with.
- Raffle / Live Auction / Silent Auction – there will be many ways to win wonderful items and experiences at the event, from a raffle, to live auctions for unique experiences, to an array of silent auction items you can bid on throughout the evening.
Suggested attire: Snappy Casual to Party Fabulous!
- Advance Ticket Price (purchased prior to April 1st) is $75 per person,
- Regular Ticket Price (purchased after March 31st) is $85,
- At the Door ticket Price is $100, if any remain.
Online ticket sales ended at noon on Thursday, April 25.
Raffle tickets were $10 each. You did not need to be present to win.
One raffle, two winners! We had 2 raffle prizes this year: one drawing was for the “American Dog” sculpture by Dale Rogers; another drawing was for a $750 shopping spree at Colson Fine Clothiers in Lancaster, PA.
More about “American Dog:” https://dalerogersstudio.com/sculpture/sculpture-catalog/american-dog/
More about Colson Fine Clothiers: https://colesonclothiers.com/
Event proceeds support our outreach programs, such as free summer art camps, creative activities for at-risk youth, and free educational art exhibits in our gallery.