Join Us For Art in Residence!
Saturday, October 9 from 7-10 p.m.
You’re invited to Creative York’s annual fundraising gala, Art in Residence, which will be held at the York County Agricultural & Industrial Museum on Saturday, October 9 beginning at 7 p.m. This one-night only event features privately-owned artwork from personal collections, interactive activities, food and drinks, and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Rarely-seen original artworks from private collections, on loan for this one-night-only viewing event.
- Beer, wine, signature drinks, non-alcoholic beverages, and fantastic appetizers and hors d’oeuvres by Gingerbabies Catering.
- Several creative interactive activity stations and entertainment.
- Music and dancing.
- Live Art-Making Silent Auction – Observe artists creating works of art from start to finish right in front of you, and bid on the pieces as they are created.
- Local Artist Marketplace – Chat with area artists, and perhaps add some new works to your personal art collection.
- Photo booth with colorful accessories and fun arts-related props to pose with.
- Live Auction / Silent Auction – There will be many ways to win wonderful items and experiences at the event, from live auctions for unique experiences, to an array of silent auction items you can bid on throughout the evening.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- The suggested attire for this event includes snappy casual to party fabulous!
- Tickets cost $85 and can be purchased online or at Creative York. To purchase tickets online click here.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door (if any remain) for $100.
All proceeds from Art in Residence support our outreach programs, such as free summer art camps, creative activities for at-risk youth, and free educational art exhibits in our gallery.
For questions regarding our 2021 Art in Residence event, please email email@example.com or call (717) 848-3200.